CONTRACT DRAWING UP
1) Photocopies of the identities of the parties, VAT number and Income Tax Office.
2) Acquisition title of the transferor (seller).
3) Τax clearance certificate of the transferor.
4) A solemn declaration of the transferor, signed before a notary, in accordance with Article 81 of Law. 2238/1994, as amended by Article 26 of Law. 3220/2004, stating that either no income was acquired from the property for last five years or that the income was declared the last two years within deadline. This solemn declaration is submitted in two copies, one of which is sent by the notary to the income tax office of the transferor. In case the declaration is submitted out of time, a certificate of the competent income tax office with the corresponding content is required.
5) A certified copy of the building permit, if the property to be transferred has been built after 3/14/1983, otherwise, affidavits of the parties with the respective content.
6) Solemn declarations of the parties which are signed before a notary and prove that the transferred property is not in the stream, shoreline, natural habitat, beach zone, in the public domain or archaeological site, in accordance with Law. 2242/1994.
- a) IF THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED IN AN AREA UNDER CADASTRAL SURVEY IN ACCORDANCE WITH Law. 2308/1995 as amended by Law no. 3481/2006 and no. 4164 / 2013 and the 1st display of temporary cadastral data is completed, accordingly, either a certificate of the property which is under the course of being included in the cadaster or a cadastral excerpt of the National Cadastre and Mapping (NCMA S.A.) is included.
- b) IF THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED IN AN AREA INCLUDED IN THE CADASTRE IN ACCORDANCE WITH Law. 2308/1995, as amended by Law no. 3481/2006, a cadastral chart extract from the competent Cadastral Office along with the registration sheet is included.
- a) IF THE ACQUISITION TITLE IS A RESULT OF PARENTAL DONATION OR INHERITANCE THAT TOOK PLACE AFTER 31.12.1994: a certificate of the competent income tax office, which shows that the inheritance / donation / parental donation which refers to the acquisition title, was declared and no tax is in due, based on Article 105 of Legislative Decree 118/1973, as amended by Article 105 of Law. 2961/2001, is required.
b.1) IF THE ACQUISITION COST IS A RESULT OF INHERITANCE UNTIL 12.31.1994: a death certificate which proves that the licensor of the transferor died before 12.31.1994 along with a solemn declaration of the transferor that there is no change at the incurrence time of tax obligation are required.
b.2) IF THE ACQUISITION TITLE IS A RESULT OF DOWRY OR PARENTAL DONATION UNTILL 12.31.1994: a certified copy of the corresponding contract (dowry / donation / parental donation) and a solemn declaration of the transferor that there is no change at the incurrence time of tax obligation are required.
- a) FOR HORIZONTAL PROPERTY UPON WHICH THERE ARE NOT ANY ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTIONS OR USES:
a.1) A competent engineer certificate, with the respective content, in accordance with the Law n.4178 / 2013 (ex N.4014 / 11), which carries the unique number of the property from the Technical Chamber of Greece and is valid for two months, along with –if necessary- a topographical chart linked to the State Coordinate System and
a.2) Α solemn declaration of the transferor with the same contents as mentioned above, is required, signed and submitted before the notary.
- b) FOR HORIZONTAL PROPERTY UPON WHICH ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTIONS (OR CONSTRUCTIONS WITH ILLEGAL INSTALLATIONS) HAVE BEEN BUILT:
b.1) A competent engineer certificate, in accordance with Law.4178 / 2013, which carries the unique number of the property from the Technical Chamber of Greece, is valid for two months and proves that within the transferred property (horizontal), except for the common areas, the illegal constructions or uses fall into one of the exceptions of paragraph 2 of Article 1 of Law. 4178/2013 and are not subject to any other of the cases of Article 2 of the same law. This certificate shall be accompanied –-if necessary – by a topographical chart linked to the State Coordinate System
b.2) A solemn declaration of the transferor with the same contents as mentioned above, is required, signed and submitted before the notary.
10) A copy of the 2009 assessment (RTDI) certified by the transferor’s competent income tax office, which proves that the Single Property Tax (RTDI) of 2009 for the transferred property was paid, is required. Otherwise, if the property was acquired after 2009, a certified copy of a solemn declaration with relevant content, certified by the competent income tax office in accordance with Article 48 of Law..3842 / 2010, as amended by Article 36 of Law.4141 / 2013 is necessary.
* The documents referred to above can be changed where appropriate. For this reason please contact us before collecting them.